Finally finished piecing the quilt top on the American Jane row by row quilt this morning. Those of you who have been following me for a while will recognize the pattern . I made a quilt from this pattern last year a very similar quilt in Punctuation fabric. I think I preferred the fabrics in the older quilt but these are fine and include her newest line ABC 123.
I am thinking of a pieced back for this quilt in line with my use up the stash and avoid buying more fabrics until it is all gone!
It has been a very busy week here so I did not get as much work done as I had planned. The kitchen units still need painting but we have changed the closures. I did toy with the idea of putting new handles on them as well but have decided to save money and stick with what I have. I will get a start on them this weekend though so may have something to show you by this time next week.
Have a good week